Thursday, March 13, 2008

LinkedIn or Facebook?


I'm a big believer in networking! Without a doubt, networking has lead to more opportunities for me to grow and move ahead in my business than any other single activity I do on a daily basis. But one area of networking still eludes me and that is Online Social Networking.

If you you asked me which online forum has the best potential, I would say LinkedIn, but it seems that Facebook is pretty powerful for business too. At least according to this article I found today.

I want all of you to click on the blue letters above and follow the link to the article. The writer came up with six business scenarios you might use either Facebook or LinkedIn for. The article was a big help to me in understanding how to use both sites, and what they're best for. Let me know what you think!

If you liked this post, be sure to visit my other blog: Jim Sharp

No comments: